Thursday, May 30, 2013

crop it like its hot

top: anthropologie, shorts: vintage levi's 501, shoes: lacoste, bag: thailand jj market, ring: try me from thailand  + disney couture + ysl, sunglasses: miu miu

It's not even June yet, but Hong Kong has been hotter than ever. 
Has to bring out my favorite cropped top from Anthropologie, and let my bedazzled belly ring breathe.

Like a little kid, once the sun comes out, I put all my new summer essentials together into one outfit.
My number one favorite item has to be these Lacoste 80th Anniversary flatform sneakers.
It comes in yellow, blue and red as well, but I just love the all white pair.
Brighten any outfits and give a little 90s feeling to it.

I have been longing for this pair of Miu Miu hexagon sunglasses, and glad its finally mine.
The handmade floral bag and unicorn ring are both from Thailand JJ Market.
Check out Try Me accessories facebook page, all her designs are original and super adorable.
I wish I can bring all of them home. International order is available on her facebook.







1 comment:

  1. I love wearing crop tops with high waisted shorts! Those two are a great combo for the summer :)The unicorn ring is super cute and I would love to have one! Love this outfit!

    http://elizabethvasquezreveals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete