Tuesday, October 15, 2013

BAZAAR HK 25th Anniversary Party

What I wore: dress: Sass & Bide, bag: No. 21, shoes: Zara
dress: Sass & Bide, bag: No. 21, shoes: Zara

October is a very special month to me, not only it is my birth month, but also mark the Anniversary of Harper's BAZAAR Hong Kong.

In 2010, I came across a street style photo of fashion icon Mira Duma, and was immediately fascinated.
 Mira is a petite 5'0 tall lady, but she knows how to dress for her height and always look put together. 
Despite Mira's height, she still manage to become the fashion editor of Harper's BAZAAR Russia at age 25.


What I wore: dress: Sass & Bide, bag: No. 21, shoes: Zara

Mira truly inspires and motivates me.
 I do not have a tall and slender, maybe I still stand a chance being part of the fashion industry. 
Ever since, I look up to Mira Duma, and tell myself I have to become a fashion editor by age 25.

What I wore: dress: Sass & Bide, bag: No. 21, shoes: Zara

October 2013, here I am today, attending Harper's BAZAAR Hong Kong 25th Anniversary as their new web editor. 
This is a dream come true. I am proud to say that I have accomplished my goal,
and looking forward to the new challenge.

Np. 21 Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment