Monday, September 3, 2012

chunkier the better



I always have a thing for outrageous accessories. British brand, Dreams, finally opened its first store in Hong Kong at Hysan Place. Instead of their signature flower pieces, I prefer the lively animal rings.


The collection consist mostly big rings, except the Scorpio is a brooch.



I like how the snake go around my finger.


Octopus is kind of unusual piece. The ruby eyes and white crystals make a really nice contrast.


The owl didn't caught my eyes at first, after being convinced to try it on, I immediately fell in love with it. This lovely owl just sit on my finger like it's a real teacup size bird, or cat I suppose.



I was really impressed with this design. It looks like a flower ring when you wear it as a pendant.


But then you can flip the ring and remove the chain. Viola ! A ring is born. What an incredible design.




These are the best selling pieces in Britain. Still I love the animal collection way more.

Dreams greets Hong Kong
Hong Kong Causeway Bay Hysan Place 323 store (tel: 2146 1028)

No comments:

Post a Comment