Tuesday, February 26, 2013

runaway bride

dress and jacket: b+ab, shoes: finsk

Yesterday morning, I had a causal yet fun photoshoot with two girls for TICKaLOOK.com. I like how they have different style than me, and have me go out of my comfort zone. Normally, I would pair a little black dress with a classic black pump to opt for a sophisticated look. Instead, they suggested me to wear these diamond heel boots from Finsk. I got these ages ago, for the sake of its funky heels, and only wore them on Halloween as an unicorn.Surprisingly, these babies give my LBD a little twist, do you like it?

And big thanks to our friend, who is a video director, for taking his time out and shoot these gorgeous photos. He works his little magic, turns a dirty alley into a runway, makes me look so tall and slender, no photoshopping needed. Amazing !








photo credit: heison ng


No comments:

Post a Comment