Monday, July 22, 2013

team fashion sneakers

sweater + coat: sportmax code, skirt + rings: topshop, bag + shoes: Max Mara, sunglasses: miu miu, bracelet: celine

I've been obsessed with the color orange lately, find it compliment my sun kissed skin very well.
When I saw this bright orange sneakers at Max Mara, it was automatically love at first sight.

Max Mara designs sneakers for the first time this season (FW13).
The one on runway are the limited edition MM02, 
in bicolor suede and snakeskin.

I like how the models dress down a big cashmere coat with sneakers,
add a little team spirit to the outfits.

I am so lucky to get my hands on a pair of limited edition MM01,
it's so bold that it almost hurt my eyes.
Not to mention the leather is so soft and comfy, make a causal laid back sneakers look ultra-luxurious.
I also love how it gives me some extra height, which visually elongate my torso, 
allow me to pair it with my big coat in fall winter.

 My favorite way to style the shoes, is to wear head to toe orange (I mean clothing with an orange accent),
trust me, you would look way more chic and stylish. 

Or wear an all white dress, and make a statement with the orange shoes.









1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit.. nice combination! ♥

    http://originalkerchi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete