Sunday, September 1, 2013

got muscle ?

What I wore: tank: TICKaLOOK by Teelocker, skirt + shoes: zara, sunglasses: sandro, phone case: cliches @ candies gifts
tank: TICKaLOOK by Teelocker, skirt + shoes: zara, sunglasses: sandro, phone case: cliches @ candies gifts

Muscle tank, Muscle tank! How should I begin?
Recently, my closet has been filled with tons of muscle tanks.
I keep telling myself not to buy any new one, turns out I start cutting my regular tee shirts into muscle tanks, so more tank tops it is.

Here I am wearing the  "TICK ME AND I'M YOURS" tee shirts from TICKaLOOK.com by teelocker.
Well-fitted tee isn't quite my style, so I cut it into a muscle tank.
I like how my mesh bra is showing and fake tattoo peeking through,
gives the outfit a more lay back weekend vibe.


Two months ago, TICKaLOOK.com team and I came up with the idea of sending a "TAL express" care package to street snap TICKaLOOKers.
Inside the care package, you can find a tee shirt from TAL by teelocker, 
lip gloss from Benefits cosmetic (for the girls) and temporary tattoos.
Want to know how it looks like, check out my instavideo.

Hong Kong singer Eason Chan in TICKaLOOK tee.

I was overwhelmed when my friend sent me this photo.
Hong Kong pop star/ celebrity Eason Chen is wearing the men shirt I designed.
In case you are wondering, the shirt says "I am Famous on #TICKaLOOK".

What I wore: tank: TICKaLOOK by Teelocker, skirt + shoes: zara, sunglasses: sandro, phone case: cliches @ candies gifts




Zara sandals.

1 comment:

  1. Ah I love those shoes and that necklace! Oooh what does your tattoo says?

    ReplyDelete